At one point this week I was chatting with my husband and for the third time during the conversation I looked him dead in the eye and asked him what we were talking about. I honestly couldn't remember what topic we were discussing...in the middle of the discussion!!!!
Therefore, welcome to a random posts of random thoughts.
1. A few weeks ago I binged the Presidential podcast. (Yes, I do podcast binge.) I found that I cried no less than four times. Emily Freeman always says that you should pay attention to your tears because they teach you things, so I'm still dwelling on what that churned up. But the real reason I'm sharing with you? Is because I'm a verbal processor and I need to talk this out with someone who has listened all the way through. Anyone?
2. I ordered some high waisted jeans from Everlane, and now I'm having major nervousness about actually getting them in and wearing them. Did I make a good choice? Am I too old for this? What have I done?!?!?
3. I got this book called A Year of Cozy and serendipitously the first chapter starts in October and we have loved looking through this book and trying out some new stuff.
4. I started doing Instagram stories more often and I'm really liking it. (Yes, I'm so far behind the curve I've pretty much been lapped.) Less of our daily life finds it's way here to the blog and more of it here. I like having a place to share all the random that doesn't actually need a write up, or a post of its own. You should come join the fun!
5. My To Be Read pile is out of control right now, but I have been surprised at what books I have blown through at a shocking pace. I'll share with you soon, but for a teaser highlight you should go get Hillbilly Elegy.
6. Yesterday my four year old yelled for me to come see her green poop. I was busy patting myself on the back because I figured that meant she had eaten lots of veggies and then as I was walking awayI realized it was because she ate yellow and black cupcakes the nightbefore. #momfail
So now it's your turn, what's all the random in your life you need to spill?