Yes, it's Sunday afternoon so by the time you get around to this, it probably won't be the weekend anymore. But better late than never right?
This weekend's link are all about the list, which seems fitting after this week. I don't think I can handle more that bullet points!
For your weekend pleasure:
- The coolest 2018 printable calendars. In case I'm not the only one who hasn't quite gotten their act together yet.
- 10 ways to beat the January Blues. Because the new is about to wear off.
- 10 Hot Drinks for a Cold Day. I checked the weather forecast. We're gonna need this one.
- What Kids Need to Know About MLK Day. If you hold up a crayon can your kid tell you what color it is? Okay, so they aren't color blind. This is a great place to have that convo.
- This Is What 'Self-Care' REALLY Means, Because It's Not All Salt Baths And Chocolate Cake. I've been ruminating over this for awhile now and I've sort of landed right where this article did.
Follow me here @kayliehodges