So it's planting season which means that (without going into details I myself don't understand) Russ is really really busy from sun up to sun down. Which means I'm really busy from sun up to sun...well bedtime for babies. However I have some thoughts to share. 1. Does anyone else think Pete the Cat is a hipster?
2. Lily has learned that she can set off the Ava alarm. She now knows that she can make Ava cry by fake crying herself.
3. That's right people, we have a sympathy crier on our hands.
4. For the last two days The Bug has asked to take a nap in the morning. She has slept for an hour and a half and still taken a two hour afternoon nap.
5. Should I be concerned?
6. Or just should I just count my blessings and hush up?
7. The latter.
8. Ava laughs when I sing. Not sure how to take that...
9. I never thought I would say this but yesterday I got sick of disposables and put Ava in cloth diapers because it's easier.
10. My goodness, Kaylie from five years ago wouldn't even recognize me.
BONUS: Really y'all, do you think Pete the Cat is a hipster?