You know where I'm going with this. I know you know. I am about to endlessly ramble even though I titled it speechless.
- 1:28 -The amount of time Texas Tech was behind in the 60:00 minute game.
- As my mom said, "we almost snached defeat out of the jaws of victory"
- Harrel-Crabtree, TTU O-line, D-line, Matt Williams, Batch, Woods, and everyone that Recieves...THANK YOU!!!!!
- I have spent years and years defending the integrity and intellegence of the TTU student body. No more. I'm angry, they are idots and I hope they get reamed.
- 0:01 does not mean the game is over. Tech of all people should know that.
Favorite Game Day signs:
- Need a Hiesman reason? We've got 5 or 6
- Rylan Reed can bench press 2 1/2 Orakapos
- Graham is my favorite cracker
All that being said, I truly believe Texas is a great team and they played a great game. They made us work hard for it and prove how bad we wanted. Well I think it's safe to say we wanted it bad.
Really I could go on about this game all day!
Still a long hard go of all of it! WRECK EM TECH!!!!